Solar Company in Los Angeles, CA
Connected protected & powered in Los Angeles
CALL NOW (866) 450-1012
Get a free quote!
Call 866-450-1012 or complete the form. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
"*" indicates required fields
ADT SolarLos Angeles, CA
Trusted Solar Installer in Los Angeles
Homeowners trust ADT Solar, a dependable and professional solar company in Los Angeles. We install long-lasting, top-of-the-line solar panel systems. When you let the capable ADT Solar team handle your installation, you can rest assured that we’ll help maximize your array’s ability to harness the abundant L.A. sunshine. It begins with carefully assessing your roof to determine whether it’s a good candidate for solar panels. That’s right, in addition to our solar expertise, we’re roofing specialists. This is critical, because it means you don’t have to worry about our installers damaging your roof.
As a full-service residential solar company in Los Angeles, ADT Solar will also work with local government agencies to secure the right permits. You’ll need this permitting to get approval to operate your system. Fortunately, our team has the knowledge to get the job done efficiently and with minimal hassle for you.
An ADT Solar panel system:
- Features user-friendly technology that provides real-time production data.
- Looks attractive on the roof of your home.
- Performs well for the serviceable lifetime of the system.
- Comes with 25-year warranties to protect your investment.
- Made of high quality, durable equipment from top brands.
Why ADT Solar?
As a trusted and established brand that has been serving customers for over 145 years, ADT is a company you can feel confident about choosing. And as part of the ADT family, ADT Solar provides the same peace of mind ― along with spreading our sunshine!
We’re a fully-licensed solar installer in Los Angeles committed to giving homeowners exceptional customer service. After all, helping you reap the benefits of solar is the top reason we do this! ADT Solar also makes sure you’re well versed in going solar, empowering you to make an informed decision. And once your system is up and running, we’ll be around to see it through to the end of the 25-year warranties. Our company is a leader in the solar industry and we’ve been in business for a long time.
Benefits of ADT Solar:
- 25-year labor guarantee
- 25-year power production guarantee
- 25-year panel module performance guarantee
- 25-year Enphase microinverters guarantee
- 100% customer satisfaction
You can feel good about going solar with us. Our fully licensed, highly skilled and knowledgeable installers will go the distance for you. ADT Solar uses top-of-the-line equipment, which we install with great care and attention to detail.
For a free quote for a solar panel installation in Los Angeles, contact us today.
Get your free customized solar estimate
Call (866) 450-1012 or enter your information. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
Step 1 of 4:
Solar Panel Installation Services in Los Angeles
ADT Solar hires installers who are passionate about bringing the benefits of solar to homeowners. As a result, we’re a solar installer in Los Angeles that’s properly licensed and insured, reliable and won’t rest until the job is done right. ADT Solar’s 25-year labor and product warranties will protect your investment for years to come. And we’ll be around to fulfill them.
Each family has different energy demands and a different budget. So, it only makes sense to address each customer individually. A Solar Energy Specialist will work with you to design a customized solar energy panel system that’ll help you meet your goals.
Our licensed and knowledgeable teams meet the highest industry standards and installs only top notch equipment. The result is a solar energy system that performs well and lasts for years.
When you go solar with us, you get access to technology that helps you maintain control of your system. Using the Enphase app, you can monitor your array’s performance and keep track of how much energy it’s producing. You can do all of this whether you’re at home or on the go.
Why go solar in Los Angeles?
Here are some of the top reasons more and more people in Los Angeles are going solar.
Soaring electricity prices
In comparison to the rest of the nation, California has an electric rate 29% higher than the national average and continues to be on the rise (1). If you’re experiencing high electric bills, installing solar panels can be well worth the cost to increase your savings.
Protection from power outages
It’s no secret California has the most blackouts in the nation, clocking in over 4,000 in the last decade. Between routine maintenance and potential natural disasters, power outages are an increasing issue in California. Having a solar panel system tied to a solar battery like the Tesla Powerwall, your home is protected from outages.
Reduced environmental impact
Renewable energy is good for the environment: it produces no waste in the air, oceans, and land like fossil fuels. California is one of the most progressive states in the nation for renewable energy policies and ranks second only after Washington for installed renewable energy capacity (2).
Solar batteries and protection from outages in California
With the issues of climate change causing more wildfires and natural disasters in California, you may be looking for peace of mind when it comes to outages. It makes sense that residents of California (the Blackout Queen) might be on the hunt for alternatives to their utility’s power grid. The answer is a solar panel system with a solar battery backup like Enphase IQ or Tesla Powerwall.
There is even more good news for California when it comes to solar battery storage. Unlike in most other states, California offers a generous incentive for adding a battery to your solar system.
This incentive is called the Self-Generation Incentive Program and in preparation for the next wildfire season, the CPUC has authorized funding of more than $1 billion through 2024 for SGIP.
Los Angeles solar incentives, tax credits and rebates
Living in Los Angeles, you can reap the benefits of some downright attractive solar incentives. This is because both the state of California, and L.A. itself, are pro solar. So, what are the solar incentives available to you?
- Federal Solar Tax Credit – If your solar panel system is eligible, you could claim a 30% tax credit on the cost of it1.
- Net Metering – California’s generous net metering program makes it possible to earn credits when your array produces excess energy2.
- Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP) – This program offers rebates to homeowners who install eligible battery storage systems.
- New Construction Exclusion – Getting a solar panel system installed won’t increase or decrease the value of your home (3).
Solar Panel Quote for Los Angeles County
Los Angeles residents: if you’re ready to take the next step, or even if you’re considering what it would take to get you there, contact a Solar Sales Specialist at ADT Solar. We install solar and roofs in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Contact us today to see if we service your area and get free customized solar quote.
Los Angeles Solar Blog
Are solar panels worth it in Los Angeles? We think so, and the state of California seems to think so, too. Currently, the Golden State is placing its sunniest step forward. It ranks #1 for solar installations in the U.S. with enough solar to power over 10 million homes. According to the Solar Energy Industries…
Thanks to climate issues, natural disasters and overloaded power grids, power outages have become unavoidable, especially for those living in California. California is so notorious for power outages that it has been recently crowned the “Blackout Queen” state in 2018 by Eaton’s Blackout Tracker research. This was thanks to over 4,297 blackouts within the last decade. With temperatures…
Do solar panels increase home value? The good news: there’s a good chance they will. Whether you’re a homeowner or a potential buyer, no doubt this question has crossed your mind. It also doesn’t hurt that persistent power outages in recent years have made solar a more attractive power option. A solar energy system (along…
Los Angeles Solar FAQ
With plenty of sunshine to spare, Los Angeles is the perfect setting for solar panels. Plus, you can get protection from frequent blackouts if you have an array with a battery backup system. And if you’re tired of hefty electric bills, going solar could help reduce them3.
Yes, as of 2020, the California solar mandate requires new construction single-family homes, and multiple-family homes up to three stories high, to be built with solar panels. It applies to all new homes in Los Angeles.
While there’s no state solar tax credit in California, Los Angeles homeowners can take advantage of the federal tax credit. This incentive allows you to claim a tax credit worth 30% of the system’s cost if your array qualifies.
No, you’re protected by the California Solar Rights Act. This legislation prevents homeowners associations (HOAs) from banning or restricting the installation of a solar panel system.
Choosing the right solar installation company in LA will make your transition to solar electricity smooth. This includes making sure they have all the licenses and they are backed up by warranties to secure your investment for years to come. Here are a few pointers.
- Expertise: Your solar installer should have expertise in the solar industry. A company with expertise means they’ve established for more than a few years and have thousands of installations under their belt. Another thing to be on the lookout for is if the solar company has roofing experience. It’s good to know the company handling your solar installation for your house’s roof knows their way around roofs.
- Inhouse team: Many solar companies subcontract their installation employees. Solar companies who use in house installers are much more reliable and experienced.
- Credentials: A reputable solar installation company will have all of the necessary licenses, insurance policies and credentials needed for all areas they operate in. They should be listed on their website and easy to find. A company with all credentials will meet all of the state standards and is certified as a legitimate business.
- Reputation: Reading solar company reviews is a great place to start. Keep an eye out for companies that respond to their customer reviews and respond in a professional and timely manner. Companies who care about their customers will be helpful and thankful to their customers. Another bonus is to look for a solar company that has won awards and been named in the top of their industry.
- Warranties: Warranties are a very important factor when considering solar installation companies. Many solar companies do not have reliable warranties. When buying an expensive system, you want to protect your investment with warranties and knowing you’re backed up by the company for years to come.
ADT California Locations