Solar Company in San Bernardino, CA
Power your life with solar energy in San Bernardino
CALL NOW (866) 450-1012
Get a free quote!
Call 866-450-1012 or complete the form. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
"*" indicates required fields
Solar Panels in San Bernardino, California
San Bernardino is a cultural hub, home to the very first McDonalds, Coussoulis Arena, and the Robert and Frances Fullerton Museum of Art, as well as many more theatres and stadiums. If you live in San Bernardino or surrounding areas, you may have heard about solar panels from your neighbors, as solar energy is expanding rapidly throughout California in the last several years.
While it’s true that solar panels may cut costs on your monthly electric bills, you’re more likely to save money when you install with a reputable solar company. At ADT Solar, we design our solar panel systems around your home’s energy usage to make sure you’re maximizing your savings and power output.
ADT Solar, Trusted Solar Company in San Bernardino
ADT Solar is a leading solar installer in California, helping homeowners all over the Golden State power their homes with reliable solar energy. We treat every home we work on as if it were our own, going the extra mile to get your system right. That’s why we only partner with top rated suppliers ― such as Qcells, Tesla and Enphase ― and back your system with a 25-year warranty. We are proud to offer some of the best warranties you can find in the solar industry and only use products that offer the same.
Get your free customized solar estimate
Call (866) 450-1012 or enter your information. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
Step 1 of 4:
Top Reasons to Go Solar in San Bernardino, CA
Going solar in San Bernardino is a great investment. You want to know the top reasons we think so? Let’s countdown the top 7 reasons.
- Electricity prices. California energy prices are around 29% higher than the national average, with an upward trend over the last decade (2). In comparison to the rest of the nation, the change in California electric prices over the years soared well above the rest of the nation.
- Sunshine. California, on average, has plenty of year round sunshine that can be used to convert to energy. With around 275 days per year of sunny days, California is a prime location in the U.S. for installing solar panels.
- Blackouts. California has the most amount of blackouts in the nation, clocking in over 4,000 in the last decade, and climbing (Eaton).
- Solar mandate. As of 2020, solar is now mandatory on every new home built in California. Don’t be left in the dark when everyone else on your block is harnessing the power of the sun, especially during all those blackouts.
- Clean environment. Renewable energy is good for the environment: it produces no waste in the air, oceans and land like oil and gas. California is one of the most progressive states in the nation for renewable energy policies, and ranks second only after Washington for installed renewable energy capacity (1).
- Advanced technology. As with any other technology, the more it develops, the more affordable it becomes. The solar technology field has made huge advancements over the last few decades, making it more reliable, affordable and more appealing than ever. Whether it’s the newest solar panel technology, or the Enphase Encharge and Tesla Powerwall batteries, you’ll be satisfied with your purchase. Choosing a solar installer (like ADT Solar), who only uses the latest technology with the most reputable brands will give you peace of mind in your investment. Plus, it puts the power in your hands with advanced app monitoring technologies.
- Solar incentives. California has state-wide solar programs that make the investment of going solar worthwhile. Take advantage of local utility rebates, the 30% federal tax credit and net metering: a program that allows you to sell back your unused energy to the utility company.
Solar Batteries and Protection from Outages in California
With the issues of climate change causing more wildfires and natural disasters in California, you may be looking for peace of mind when it comes to blackouts. It makes sense that residents of California (the Blackout Queen) might be on the hunt for alternatives rather than reliance on their utility grid for power. The answer is a solar panel system with a solar battery backup like the Enphase Encharge and Tesla Powerwall.
There is even more good news for California when it comes to solar batteries. Unlike in most other states, California offers a generous incentive for adding a battery to your solar system.
How do you take advantage of this incentive? Talk to a Solar Sales Specialist about your options.
San Bernardino, and all of California, is one of the best places in the country to go solar. Why?
- California is the nation’s leader when it comes to solar power.
- California has the largest number of solar installs in the nation (over 1 million).
- California ranks 1st in the nation in terms of total installed solar capacity at 28,471 MW.
- California has the highest percentage of electricity generated from solar (over 22%).
- California is first in the national growth projection of solar energy.
- California is also the nation leader in blackouts, with over 4,297 blackouts within the last decade (3).
Curious about how to find the right solar panel company in San Bernardino? We have some pointers for you. Look for these main factors when choosing a company to install your solar panels.
- Expertise: Your solar installer should have expertise in the solar industry. A company with expertise means they’ve been established for more than a few years and have thousands of installations under their belt. Another thing to be on the lookout for is if the solar company has roofing experience. It’s good to know the company handling your solar installation for your house’s roof knows their way around roofs.
- Credentials: A reputable solar installation company will have all of the necessary licenses, insurance policies, and credentials needed for all areas they operate in. They should be listed on their website and easy to find. A company with all credentials will meet all of the state standards and is certified as a legitimate business.
- Reputation: Reading solar company reviews is a great place to start. Keep an eye out for companies that respond to their customer reviews and respond in a professional and timely manner. Companies that care about their customers will be helpful and thankful to their customers. Another bonus is to look for a solar company that has won awards and been named in the top of their industry.
- Warranties: Warranties are a very important factor when considering solar installation companies. Many solar companies do not have reliable warranties. When buying an expensive system, you want to protect your investment with warranties and knowing you’re backed up by the company for years to come.