Solar Company in South Carolina
Take back your power in South Carolina with solar
CALL NOW 866-450-1012
Get a free quote!
Call 866-450-1012 or complete the form. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
"*" indicates required fields
Leading Solar Installer in South Carolina
As a leading South Carolina solar installer, ADT Solar has become known for installing reliable solar panel systems.
An ADT Solar panel system:
- Has the technology to show production data in real-time
- Is designed and manufactured to perform efficiently
- Has an aesthetic that’ll boost your home’s curb appeal
- Protects your investment with 25-year warranties
- Is built with top-of-the-line equipment by trusted brands
Homeowners who go solar in South Carolina with us also benefit from our extensive roofing experience. Why does this matter? You should only allow a solar installer who knows roofs to work on yours. The ADT Solar team applies our roofing expertise to safeguard the structural integrity of your roof during the installation process. And before we even get started, our installers will carefully assess your roof’s condition to verify whether it’s suitable for a solar panel system.
This approach is one example of the many ways in which ADT Solar treats your home with care and respect ― just as we would our own. We conduct ourselves professionally, are unfailingly courteous and we leave the installation site clean.
Why choose ADT Solar?
As one of the most trusted brands in America, ADT Solar empowers people and powers homes. We strive to put the power back in the hands of homeowners. Our team is passionate about bringing the benefits of solar to your family.
ADT Solar obtains the information we need to create your perfect solar solution. And as a well-established company, we’ll be here for you every step of the way.
Benefits of ADT Solar:
- 25-year labor guarantee
- 25-year power production guarantee
- 25-year panel module performance guarantee
- 25-year Enphase microinverters guarantee
- 100% customer satisfaction
ADT Solar will make the process of going solar smoother and we’ll do all the work for you. Our skilled and knowledgeable installers will keep your roof safe during the installation process. Once the system is in place, we’ll secure the permitting you need and get your array connected to the power grid.
If you’re ready to go solar in SC and want a reliable solar company contact ADT Solar. We can offer a no-obligation, free quote for a solar panel installation in South Carolina.
Get your free customized solar estimate
Call (866) 450-1012 or enter your information. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
Step 1 of 4:
Residential solar installations in South Carolina
Professionalism is always top of mind for ADT Solar, from the beginning of the process until the end. Our fully licensed, dependable team does excellent work on every single installation. We’re insured and our solar panels in South Carolina come with 25-year labor and product warranties. In short? Hiring ADT Solar gives you peace of mind.
Working side-by-side with you, ADT Solar will learn your energy and savings goals. Our team will apply this information to custom design your solar panel system.
Using the Enphase Enlighten mobile app, ADT Solar customers can keep an eye on their home’s solar energy production. Easy-to-read real-time data and reports give you insight into how your solar panel system is performing.
Built to last for decades, ADT Solar panel systems will produce solar energy for many years. They’re manufactured by industry leading brands and backed by our power production guarantee*.
Start saving with solar panels
The average electric rate (1) in South Carolina as of September 2021 was 12.91¢/kWh. This means that, especially during the boiling hot summer months, homeowners in the Palmetto State are spending a pretty penny to keep their home comfortable. Fortunately, you have better options if you go solar in South Carolina. Net metering programs and adding a solar battery offer you the opportunity to save money on your electric bill**.
South Carolina Solar Incentives
We have great news for you: As a South Carolina homeowner, you have access to programs that can reduce the buyback period if you go solar. A number of attractive solar incentives are available to you on the national, state and local level.
- Federal solar tax credit – You can claim a 30% credit on your federal taxes if your solar panel system meets eligibility requirements.1
- Net Metering – Homeowners can snag credits on their electric bill for selling surplus energy their system produces to their utility provider.2 The utility companies that participate in net metering in South Carolina are:
- Duke Energy (2)
- South Carolina Electric & Gas (SCE&G) (3)
- Property Tax Exemption – Homeowners who lease solar panel systems in South Carolina don’t have to worry about their property taxes increasing. (4)
- South Carolina solar tax credit – If you purchase a solar energy system instead of leasing it, you can claim a 25% credit on your state taxes.3 (5)
- Santee Cooper solar rebate – As a customer of ADT Solar and Santee Cooper, you can take advantage of a rebate issued by Santee Cooper. (6)
Read more: Our full guide to South Carolina’s solar incentives
Get a free solar estimate in South Carolina
If all of this sounds good to you, it’s about to get even better. When you speak with a knowledgeable Solar Energy Specialist at ADT Solar, they’ll give you a free, no-obligation solar panel quote. Plus, they’ll answer all of your questions to help you decide if going solar is right for you.
South Carolina solar FAQ
Yes, homeowners associations (HOAs) can legally restrict you from getting solar panels installed. Make sure you check with your HOA before making a final decision about going solar.
Yes, solar panels can increase the value of your home. Keep in mind that the amount depends on details like the current real estate market in your area.
Yes, South Carolina offers homeowners who purchase solar panels the chance to claim a 25% credit on their state income taxes.