Solar Company in Tucson, AZ
Make life sunnier with solar in Tucson
CALL NOW (866) 450-1012
Get a free quote!
Call 866-450-1012 or complete the form. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
"*" indicates required fields
Tucson Solar Installer
As leading solar installers in Tucson, ADT Solar offers solar solutions customized to each homeowner’s energy needs. We’ve installed long lasting, efficient solar panel systems for many homeowners. Our team is passionate about empowering you with more control over your energy costs and more energy independence. We educate homeowners about their solar panel systems as part of this effort.
ADT Solar makes it a point to use top-of-the-line equipment from trusted brands. We back up our equipment and the work we do with 25-year warranties. You can rest easy when you know your investment is protected. Our fully-licensed Tucson solar company also has roofing expertise. This is notable, because it gives us the knowledge to preserve the integrity of your roof. Additionally, we examine the roof to determine whether it’s sturdy enough to support solar panels.
Benefits of ADT Solar:
- 25-year labor guarantee
- 25-year power production guarantee*
- 25-year panel module performance guarantee
- 25-year Enphase microinverters guarantee
- 100% customer satisfaction
When you go solar with us, you’ll get reliable equipment that performs well, roofing expertise and a Solar Energy Specialist who’ll be there to help you every step of the way. Our team is fully licensed and insured, and we back your system with industry-leading warranties.
Get your free customized solar estimate
Call (866) 450-1012 or enter your information. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
Step 1 of 4:
Solar Panel Installation Tucson
As a leading Tucson solar company, the ADT Solar team holds itself to the highest industry standards when it comes to the work we do. This extends to the high quality equipment we use and the excellent customer service we provide. Our in-house team of solar installers and electricians have years of experience and carry all the proper licenses.
Your system will come with features that allow you to monitor the amount of energy it’s producing ― from anywhere and in real time. If you’d like protection from power outages, ADT Solar can add a solar battery backup to your panels. A solar panel battery allows you to power components of your home at night and during grid outages**.
Going solar in Tucson
A growing number of homeowners are going solar in Tucson, in part because of the ample sunshine available to power their solar panels. Tucson ranks among the sunniest cities in the U.S. as the recipient of over 350 days of sunshine per year. (1)
If this information has sparked your interest, we have more good news. ADT Solar follows a proven solar installation process that makes the experience of going solar streamlined. We give you support throughout the entire process. It starts by getting a free consultation with a Solar Energy Specialist. From there, we:
- Learn about your family’s energy needs and goals for solar.
- Analyze your roof to verify that it can handle solar panels.
- Create a design that’s well suited to your roof and energy needs.
- Professionally install your solar power system, with great care.
- Manage the permitting process, system testing and final utility connections.
- Educate you about using your solar panel system and the monitoring app.
Protect yourself from outages
On average, homeowners experienced seven hours and 20 minutes without power in 2021. 72% of these incidents were due to major weather events like snowstorms, wildfires and hurricanes. (2)
With power grid outages happening more frequently these days, solar can give you peace of mind. (It’s also pretty great for getting more control over your electric bill). A solar backup battery stores the excess energy produced by your panels during the day. You can then use the stored energy whenever you’d like ― including during power outages.
Tucson solar incentives, tax credits & rebates
Among the many reasons to go solar are the attractive Arizona solar incentives available to homeowners who purchase their solar panels in Tucson. These incentives, which include tax credits and rebates, can decrease the buyback period on your system.
- Federal solar tax credit – Also known as the solar investment tax credit (ITC), this federal incentive allows homeowners with an eligible solar energy system to claim a 30% federal tax credit on the cost1.
- Arizona residential solar and wind energy systems tax credit – In addition to the federal ITC, you can claim a credit on your taxes equal to 25% the cost of getting your solar panel system installed on your personal state income tax. (3) There’s a $1,000 maximum limit on this deduction.
- Net billing – Utility providers in Arizona are required by law to offer net billing. Homeowners with solar who participate get a credit based on an excess generation credit rate2, which is lower than the retail electricity rate. (4)
- Arizona energy equipment property tax tax exemption – Getting solar panels in Tucson might increase the property value of your home, but it won’t increase your property taxes. This is thanks to the Arizona energy equipment property tax exemption, which accounts for 100% of the added value of a solar energy system. (5) The exemption includes solar panel batteries.
- Arizona solar and wind equipment sales tax exemption – The Arizona solar and wind equipment sales tax exemption prevents your solar power system from getting dinged with the 5.6% Arizona sales tax. (6)
Solar quote in Tucson
When you have trusted solar installers in Tucson handling your installation, plus the many solar incentives available in Arizona, going solar seems like a no-brainer. You can count on ADT Solar to support you during the process, from start to finish. We’ll be there for you after your system is installed, too. If this all sounds good to you (and we’d be willing to bet it does), a Solar Energy Specialist would be happy to go over the details with you.
Yes, homeowners in Arizona who purchase an eligible solar energy system can claim a 25% tax deduction on their state income taxes.
*Beginning 12 months after the date your system is operational and continuing for 25 consecutive years, for each 12-month period, ADT Solar guarantees that your system will generate at least 95% of the annual estimated production for that 12-month period, after accounting for degradation at the rate of .33% per year. If your system does not produce the guaranteed amount for any 12-month period, and you notify ADT Solar within 2 years of the end of the applicable 12-month term, ADT Solar will pay $.10 per kWh of the difference between your system’s actual production and the guaranteed production for that 12-month period. “Actual production” means the amount of electricity produced by your particular system, which is calculated using data provided by the system or an estimate prepared by ADT Solar.
**Battery will power essential, or critical loads, only. Power available from battery during an outage varies depending on the loads connected, your energy consumption, and battery configuration. Your system, even with a battery, is not intended for use as a primary or back-up source for critical care including life support and other medical equipment.
1 If you have taxable income and own the system, you may qualify for the solar federal investment tax credit. It is your responsibility to determine your eligibility and to apply. Consult a qualified tax professional for assistance and details.
2 Net metering and similar excess or buyback programs vary by location and utility provider and are subject to change. Rates may go up or down and the money you may save, if any, may vary. For more information about rates, contact your power company.