Solar Company in Louisiana
Solar energy backed by a brand you trust in Louisiana
CALL NOW 866-450-1012
Get a free quote!
Call 866-450-1012 or complete the form. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
"*" indicates required fields
ADT Solar128 Northpark Blvd
Covington, LA 70433
Trusted Louisiana Solar Company: ADT Solar
ADT Solar is a professional solar panel installation company in Louisiana. We install both residential and commercial solar panels for homeowners and business owners. Our highly-trained solar specialists have installed thousands of solar panel systems all across the state of Louisiana. We are the fastest-growing solar company in the state, with expansions all across the nation.
In 2021, Solar Power World magazine ranked us as the 2nd largest residential solar installer in the nation, making us the largest residential solar installer in Louisiana. Our company headquarters are conveniently located in Mandeville, Louisiana.
Louisiana Solar Panels
Louisiana is an amazing state with so much to offer! From hunting and fishing, to rich history, unique cultural experiences, and that welcoming Southern charm, it’s no wonder that the state continues to grow and draws millions of visitors from around the world every year. On top of the stunning views and mouthwatering comfort foods, Louisiana is also a hot spot for solar power!
Solar power is the ideal way to not only preserve the beauty of Louisiana, but also lower or even eliminate your electric utility bill. By installing solar panels in your home, you can produce your own clean, efficient, and environmentally friendly solar energy. Homeowners across Louisiana have trusted ADT Solar for more than a decade for professional solar panel installations. Our solar specialists can provide the expertise and insight you need to make an informed decision on your solar energy system purchase.
Are Solar Panels Worth it in Louisiana?
From New Orleans, to Baton Rouge, to New Iberia, and all over the state, residential rooftop solar panels in Louisiana are increasing in popularity for a number of reasons.
- Environmental Concerns – As concern about the environment grows, people are looking for ways to reduce their impact on their surroundings. By installing solar panels in Louisiana to offset the power draw from the grid, thousands of people have decreased their carbon footprint while increasing their self-sufficiency!
- Decreasing Costs – The costs of solar panel installations have come down significantly. If going green was not a big enough reason to make the switch to solar, then look no further than your monthly budget to see that going green will also save you a lot of green!
- Solar Technology Improvements – Solar technology has made huge strides in efficiency and longevity too! More efficient solar panels mean that each square foot of solar panel can produce even more solar power. This is extremely important for rooftop installations as rooftop area is limited and must be used as efficiently as possible. Combined with the longevity of solar systems that can last for decades, you will save money for countless years to come.
- Improved Home Value – A solar panel system does more than lower or eliminate your electric bill, it is also an asset that increases your Louisiana home’s value! Don’t worry about increased property taxes, because Louisiana has a property tax exemption for solar panel systems!
- Tax Credits – While the state of Louisiana no longer offers an incentive to install solar panels for power generation, the United States federal government does! Even with the phase out of the state incentive, investing in solar panels in Louisiana is still a smart financial decision!
Get your free customized solar estimate
Call (866) 450-1012 or enter your information. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
Step 1 of 3:
Solar Backup Batteries in Louisiana
Louisiana gets a surplus of sunshine, which is fantastic news for your home! Your solar panels will convert all that to clean, green energy- and sometimes it will produce more than your home even needs! There’s a terrific way to capture that extra energy and save it for later. Solar energy batteries, like the Tesla Powerwall or the Enphase Encharge, will take that extra Louisiana solar power and store it for you to use later. So even when the sun goes down, your home can run on clean, green energy. Not only will you be helping the environment even more when you do this, but you’ll also be able to increase your monthly savings even more!
Louisiana Solar Incentives, Tax Credits, & Rebates
Most homeowners assume that installing a solar panel system is not worth the investment, however with solar incentives you can reduce the cost of your solar panel installation significantly. Here are just a few of the reasons homeowners like you are switching to solar in Louisiana:
Federal Solar Tax Credit
The Solar Investment Tax Credit offered by the United States federal government is available to Louisiana home and business owners. Known as the federal solar tax credit, this incentive provides a 30% tax credit of the entire solar energy system cost! This is great for those who want to get solar panels in Louisiana.
To use this tax credit toward your solar installation, there isn’t a better time to act. When you decide to go solar in Louisiana, take advantage of the 30% tax credit through the end of 2032. The Solar Federal Tax Credit for homeowners with solar power will drop to 26% in 2033, and 22% in 2034.
Solar System Property Tax Exemption
Installing a rooftop solar panel system can drastically increase the value of your home by up to 20 times the total of your annual electricity bill. Fortunately, Louisiana does not include the value of a rooftop solar panel system in the taxable value of your home. In Louisiana, you can reap the benefits of improved home value without the burden of increased property taxes!
Why choose ADT Solar as your Louisiana solar company?
- 25 Year Labor Warranty
- 25 Year Production Guarantee
- 25 Year Solar Panel Manufacturer Warranty
- 25 Year Enphase Microinverter Warranty
- Thousands of happy homeowners
- Free Home Energy Audit
- Roof replacement if needed
We install solar and roofs all throughout New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Mandeville, Lafayette, and many other locations around the U.S.
If you’d like to learn more about ADT Solar, contact our team of solar energy specialists by calling today!
See what our customers in Louisiana have to say
Louisiana solar FAQ
While the state of Louisiana previously offered a state solar tax credit for homeowners, it is sadly no longer available. Fortunately, Louisiana residents are still eligible to receive the generous 30% federal solar tax credit. The federal tax credit can help homeowners in Louisiana save over a quarter of the total cost of a solar panel installation.
ADT Louisiana Locations
*Tax and credits or incentives including those provided by federal, state, or local governments may change or end. This can impact the amount of money you might save. Consult a tax professional to understand any tax liability or eligibility for any tax credits that may result from the purchase of your solar system.
**If you have taxable income and own the system, you may qualify for the federal investment tax credit (ITC). It is your responsibility to determine your eligibility and to apply. Consult a qualified tax professional for assistance and details.