Solar Company in Texas
Take back your power in Texas with solar
Trusted Solar Panel Installer in Texas
As a trusted solar company in Texas, ADT Solar provides homeowners with long-lasting, dependable solar panel systems. Benefits of choosing ADT for your solar panel installation include:
- Access to real-time production data
- Long-lasting, high quality equipment
- Efficient performance from the panels
- An attractive design with curb appeal
- Rock solid 25-year warranties
Texas is the recipient of abundant sunshine. When you go solar with us, we’ll help you make the most of the sunshine with solar power. And with solar and roofing expertise under our belts, ADT Solar will install your residential solar panels without compromising the integrity of your roof. We can even assess your roof upfront to determine whether it’s a good candidate for solar. Above all else, ADT Solar will treat your home as if it was our own.
Why choose ADT Solar?
With ADT Solar, the most trusted name in home security can also help power your home.
Benefits of ADT Solar:
- 25-year labor guarantee
- 25-year power production guarantee
- 25-year panel module performance guarantee
- 25-year Enphase microinverters guarantee
Between the stability offered by ADT Solar’s longevity, and our unwavering dedication to top notch equipment and work, going solar with us is pretty appealing. The solar solution we create for your family will be customized to your specific energy goals, wants and needs.
Get your free customized solar estimate
Call (866) 450-1012 or enter your information. An ADT Solar Energy Specialist will contact you to schedule your estimate and help you determine if solar is right for you.
Step 1 of 3:
Solar panel installation services in Texas
Getting your residential solar panels installed by ADT Solar means the job will be done professionally, including clean-up at the end. Our fully licensed and insured team is reliable. We show up when we say we will, do fine work and use high quality equipment. ADT backs up everything with 25-year labor and product warranties to protect you and the investment you’re making.
Working side-by-side with you, ADT Solar will learn your energy and savings goals. Our team will apply this information to custom design your solar panel system.
Solar battery backup
If you’re interested in the benefits offered by a solar battery backup system, ADT Solar can help. We install backup systems for homeowners to bring you peace of mind*.
Our qualified and experienced, fully licensed team follows the highest industry standards to install your solar panels. ADT Solar installers never compromise on quality.
Texas solar incentives, tax credits & rebates
Texas offers a number of incentives that make solar panels in Texas even more appealing. These incentives can decrease the payback period for homeowners and might even help reduce your electric bill**.
- Federal solar tax credit – Homeowners with a qualifying solar panel system can get a 30% credit on their taxes for the year it was installed1.
- Net metering – Some Texas utility providers offer homeowners with solar the chance to earn credits towards their electric bill2.
- Property tax exemption – Property taxes on your home won’t increase even if you install a rooftop solar energy system.
- Solar rebates – Texas utility companies offer solar rebates for homeowners who make solar upgrades like getting a solar panel system installed.
See what our customers in Texas are saying
Going solar in Texas? Learn more here.
November 1, 2021
Texas Solar Incentives
Get the most out of your solar investment with our guide to Texas solar incentives, tax credits, and rebates.Read More
Texas solar FAQ
Solar panels in Texas make sense because they give you a way to harness the state’s plentiful sunshine for your own use. Plus, by adding a battery backup to your solar array, you get some protection against increasingly frequent power outages. And, thanks to appealing solar incentives available in Texas, going solar has become more budget-friendly.
While the specific amount varies from one home to another, solar panels can indeed increase the value of your Texas home. Keep in mind that the current real estate market also affects this number.
Yes, the state of Texas offers plenty of solar incentives that make going solar attractive and accessible to many homeowners.
Choosing the right solar company in Texas can be overwhelming, but we’ve put together a few tips to help you understand what to look for in a solar company.
Here are three important things when choosing a solar panel company.
- Make sure the company you’re choosing has warranties in place. Not only on the labor but products as well. That way you know you and your investment are protected in the years to come.
- Read reviews about the company you’re choosing. While you’ll see a bad review here and there (just the nature of open reviews), make sure a large majority of the reviews aren’t negative and stating the same problems over and over. That’s a clear indicator of a company to stay clear of, no matter how well known their name is.
- Choose a reputable company that’s been in the game for a while. Again, this way you are sure to protect your investment with a company that will continue to be there for you in the years to come.
If you’re a homeowner with a homeowner’s association (HOA), you may be worried you may face some resistance from your HOA about installing a solar energy system. Thankfully, Texas lawmakers acted to protect property owner’s rights with House Bill 362. HB362 enacts a solar access rights law for Texas residents, which prohibits property owner associations from denying property owners the right to install solar panels.
This means if you wish to install a solar energy system on your property, your HOA cannot deny you that right. While they cannot deny you a solar panel system, your request to install solar panels must follow your HOA’s home improvement guidelines. Luckily our solar specialists are experts when it comes to dealing with HOA’s and can conveniently complete all necessary paperwork
** Savings vary depending on your energy consumption, system cost, home location and characteristics, and your utility’s policies.
1 If you have taxable income and own the system, you may qualify for the solar federal investment tax credit. It is your responsibility to determine your eligibility and to apply. Consult a qualified tax professional for assistance and details.
2 Net metering and similar excess or buyback programs vary by location and utility provider and are subject to change. Rates may go up or down and the money you may save, if any, may vary. For more information about rates, contact your power company.